Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) is one of the best procedures to diagnose any sort of genetic defects or chromosomal issues within Embryos. Besides sorting the genetic issues, the process further allows you to diagnose and determine the embryo’s quality during its developmental stages.
How PGD process works?
- During the initial stages, few of the embryo cells (after being developed for 5 days) get retrieved via the micro surgical process. Once the cell retrieval process is through, the remaining ones get frozen with the cryopreservation process for future purpose.
- Later on, the cell’s DNA gets analyzed in order to check any kind of inherited health issues within each of the embryo. The process is quite significant to the success of the whole IVF process even while it takes few days to get through.
- Moreover, once it’s been confirmed that the embryos are free of any kind of genetic issue, they can now be implanted in to the uterus of the women undergoing the IVF treatment. Meanwhile the IVF specialists still have to wait for the implantation process to further determine the pregnancy chances.
- While the embryos that are free from any kind of genetic issues gets implanted into the women’s uterus or preserved via cryopreservation for future use, the bad ones gets destroyed by the specialists.
Significance of PGD during the IVF Treatment
- PGD is one of the best procedures to diagnose and any kind of genetic issues with the embryos during the
- Best diagnosis to determine the infertility issues in the mid aged women
- Serves best to the women that have gone through a number of embryo transfer processes without achieving any success with their pregnancy.
- Comes beneficial to all the women that have been diagnosed with any kind of chromosomal or genetic issues during their pregnancy period
- Helpful for women that are coming with single gene mutations and don’t want to carry forward the same issue to their future generations
- PGD further helps in staying away from any type of genetic disorders and chromosomal issues that may hamper the health of women during her pregnancy period
- PGD also supports the overall pre- implantation process to further ensure a healthy pregnancy
- PGD would also ensure that the future child would be coming without any genetic issues and chromosomal issues
- PGD also helps in eliminating any kind of health issues coming out of the parental genes
Why myworldwidebaby is best for PGD?
At myworldwidebaby, we are the most recognized Surrogacy agency that offers the best and most trusted IVF treatments to its global clients. While we come on board with a huge experience of more than 12 years, our trained team of medical professionals is there to help you through with all of your questions and queries in regards to Infertility and its related treatment options. We also have our global outreach to countries like India, Kenya, Mexico, Cambodia, Thailand, USA, UK and Dubai where we have tied up along with the best and most recognized IVF clinics around.