In case the intended mother has insufficient eggs for IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) cycles, or has not been able to succeed in conceiving using her own eggs, we suggest looking at the option of an egg donor. You can choose eggs from healthy donors, with women similar to your own race and matching your own exact requirements. It is important to know about the process of egg donation in details so that you have clarity and comfort in going ahead with the decision for the same.
- Our clinics have a ready databank of frozen eggs as well as egg donors ready to give fresh eggs.
- You can choose from an anonymous donor, whose identity will not be revealed to you, or a donor whom you want to know face to face. A third option is when you want the egg donor to have a relationship with your child. Legalities can be worked out in each of these cases, based on your choice.
- All the egg donors have to go through a strict screening for any sexually transmitted diseases or genetic disorders along with a comprehensive health check-up.
- It is also possible to select an egg donor by her blood type, to match that of the intended mother, in case you wish to tell your child that he is biologically yours’.
- It is possible to choose an egg donor who matches your ethnicity, religious background, hair colour and eye colour.
- You can choose a donor, who has donated eggs before as well, and is familiar with the complete process including legalities involved, if you like.
- You can read donor profiles to gauge minute details like intelligence, athletic background, height, body type etc. to choose a prospective baby who will fit well in your family.
Egg Donor Criteria
- Women with chosen ethnicity in the age-group of 20 to 30 years
- Complete health check up
- Checking that the donor is free of any generic, communicable or infectious diseases
- Has a minimum education qualification of high-school
- Is free of smoking or drugs
Egg Donor Matching Process
Our clinics around the world offer special matching services to meet your needs. We also have multilingual staff to talk to you in your mother tongue. The steps to the egg matching process are as follows:
- submit an application process
- get access to browse through our database from your choice of region/ethnicity
- contacting the donor an taking her consent
- travel and stay arrangements for the donor done, if needed
- detailed consultation for complete clarity and commitment from both sides
- sign an agreement
- fee payment
We at myworldwidebaby are conscious of your requirements and will provide you eggs from the ethnicity of your own liking. Whether you are from any country – be it Argentina, Australia, China, Japan, US or from anywhere in Europe, we can provide you egg donor matching your own unique preferences. We have a large egg donor bank to match your requirements, and fulfil your dream of having your own family.
The ethnicity-wise cost details of egg donors available with us are as follows:
|Ethnicity of Egg Donor||Charges range from|
|Asian||$4,000 to $10,000|
|Caucasian||$4,500 to $9,000|
|Indian||$1,500 to $2,500|
|Kenyan||$3,500 to $8,500|
The charges vary depending on the location and your exact requirements. Talk or write to us to know more.